The European Academy of Legal Theory co-organises and/or participates in the following short courses, taking place annually at various partner institutions in Europe:
- the PALERMO Summer School on Migrants, Human Rights, and Democracy at the University of Palermo with an annually changing focus (from 1999 to 2007 held by EALT in Brussels; since 2009 held in cooperation with EALT in Palermo; in 2008 no EALT summer course was held)
- the GRiM Winter School on "Global Legal Research and Information Management" at the University of Stockholm
- the Global Law Week organised by the Université Libre de Bruxelles - ULB (following an Erasmus Intensive Programme on Text and Normativity in the context of Global Law organised by the University of Lucerne in 2013 and 2014)
- the LAWGIC Summer School on "Law and Logic" at the European University Institute Florence
- the Autumn School of Legal Writing at the Masaryk University Brno ( )
For details, please follow the links or select the buttons above.