The European Academy of Legal Theory participates in the organisation of the Summer School on Law and Logic (LAWGIC), to be held at the European University Institute in Florence, Italy, in July 2017. The Summer School is jointly hosted by the European University Institute (Florence, Italy) and the Harvard Law School (Cambridge, Mass., U.S.A.). Further partner universities involved are: Cirsfid-University of Bologna (Italy), Jagiellonian University Cracow (Poland), and the University of Groningen (the Netherlands).
The professors of the Summer School: Scott Brewer, Henry Prakken, Nino Rotolo, Giovanni Sartor, Bartosz Brozek
For informatiojn concerning the programme you may contact:
- European University Institute (contact: Summer School Office EUI)
- Harvard Law School (contact: Prof. Scott Brewer)
- University of Bologna (contact: Prof. Antonino Rotolo)
- Jagiellonien University of Cracow (contact: Prof. Bartosz Brozek)
- University of Groningen (contact: Prof. Henry Prakken)
- European Academy of Legal Theory (contact: Ms. Marina Brandtner)
Until 24th March 2017, any interested student or legal professional from all over the world can apply for participation (self funded) directly to EUI by following the application instructions on the official 2017 Law and Logic Summer School website (link in the box on the right)!